Discovery Airpass by Bangkok Airways & Lao Airlines
Effective from 5 Jun'13 until further notice
Discovery Airpass will allow you to take advantage of our expanded network of routes between the region’s most exciting destinations – at a fraction of the regular fares. For the first time ever, visitors can fly economically cheaply and conveniently around the region
It is actually a system of coupons that allows you to fly between Bangkok Airways' many domestic destinations within Thailand, Lao Airlines' domestic routes in Laos. Coupons for most domestic flights cost USD 88 per adult (Children aged 2-11 = USD 66; infants under 2 = USD 22). **
Discovery Airpass also covers selected international routes serviced by the participating airlines. Coupons for most international flights cost USD 120 (children aged 2-11 = USD 90; infants under 2 = USD 30). Certain long distance international flights cost USD 200 (children ages 2-11 = USD 150; infants under 2 = USD 50). **
** Subject to change without prior notice**
Fare Per Coupon
|Bangkok Airways Domestic Routes ||Adult ||Child ||Infant |
|Domestic Routes within Thailand ||USD 88 ||USD 66 ||USD 22 |
|Exception : |
Insurance and Fuel Surcharges (YQ) are included in all Bangkok Airways Domestic Routes.
- Bangkok - Samui or V.V.
- Chiang Mai - Samui or V.V.
- Chiang Mai - Phuket
|USD 113 ||USD 85 ||USD 29 |
|Lao Airline International Routes ||Adult ||Child ||Infant |
|Domestic Routes within Laos ||USD 70 ||USD 52 ||USD 17 |
|Exception : |
- Vientiane - Pakse or V.V.
- Luang Prabang - Pakse or V.V.
|USD 90 ||USD 68 ||USD 23 |
|Bangkok Airways / Lao Airline International Routes ||Adult ||Child ||Infant |
|All International Routes ||USD 120 ||USD 90 ||USD 30 |
|Exception : |
- Bangkok - Dhaka or V.V.
- Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur or V.V.
- Bangkok - Maldives or V.V.
- Bangkok - Mumbai or V.V.
- Bangkok - Singapore or V.V.
- Chiang Mai - Siem Reap or V.V.
- Samui - Hong Kong or V.V.
|USD 200 ||USD 150 ||USD 50 |
|Exception : |
- Bangkok - Hong Kong or V.V.
|USD 280 ||USD 210 ||USD 70 |
|Exception : |
- Pakse - Siem Reap or V.V.
|USD 80 ||USD 60 ||USD 20 |
|Exception : |
- Vientiane - Singapore v.v.
|USD 145 ||USD 109 ||USD 37 |
Remark : V.V. = Vice Versa
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase a minimum of three coupons (or a maximum of six).
- Seats are limited; some flights do not offer seats at all.
- All quoted prices exclude taxes, airport departure fees and other charges.
- A ticket is valid for a maximum of 2 months after departure of the first flight.
- Individual routes may not be traveled more than once in each direction and only one stopover is allowed per city.
- Coupons are non transferable, but rerouting is permitted at a charge of USD 30 per transaction, plus any fare difference.
- The Airpass is being sold worldwide by any IATA travel agent.
- RESERVATION AND PAYMENT : All sectors must be confirmed before issue the ticket. If payment is not in USD, Bank Selling Rate (BSR) will be used for conversion in local currency.
- MINIMUM STAY : No minimum stay is required.
Exception: ONE day for Siem Reap (REP). Passengers traveling to Siem Reap are required to stay at least one night in this city.
- MAXIMUM STAY : Ticket validity is 2 months from the first traveling date. For reroute or reissue of unused ticket, new validity will be recalculated by based from the new first traveling date.
- STOPOVER : Only one stopover allowed per city.
For ex: BKK-THS-BKK-LPQ/BKK-REP-BKK
- Condition 1 : THS-BKK-LPQ are on the same day: Discovery Air Pass is permitted.
- Condition 2 : THS-BKK-LPQ are on different day: Discovery Air Pass is not permitted as we consider "BKK" after surface break as 1 stopover.
- BOOKING CLASS
PG Domestic and International : L
QV Domestic and International : T
- FARE BASIS
“AIRPASS” followed by the number of coupons issued. And add indicator /CH or /IN for Child or Infant passenger. Example: AIRPASS4 (4 coupons) or AIRPASS4/CH (Child)
- TRANSFERS : Unlimited transfers allowed.
- NUMBER OF COUPONS PERMITTED
Minimum 3 coupons
Maximum 6 coupons
- COUNTING OF FLIGHT COUPONS : Each flight needs a coupon and total of flight coupons will determine the fare of Discovery Airpass.
Sequential use of coupon : Each ticket must be used in its entirety and in the order which the coupons are issued. Non-sequential use of the tickets are not permitted.
- ROUTING : Individual sector must not be traveled more than once in each direction.
Example: BKK-USM-BKK-USM-SIN (not permitted) Or BKK-REP-BKK-REP-PNH-BKK (not permitted)
- OPEN JAW : Allowed
- CHANGE OF RESERVATION : Permitted free of charge
- REROUTING / REISSUING : Permitted at a charge of USD 30.- per transaction plus the change for fare difference if any.
Discovery Airpass may be extended as long as the maximum coupons allowed are respected.
Example: Discovery Airpass of 4 coupons may be reissued into 6 coupons by paying fare difference and the charge for rerouting.
- REFUND : For totally unused ticket, ticket can be refunded by deducting refund administrative fee USD 60.
For partial used ticket or after first departure, refund not permitted.
(Refund unused taxes for partial used ticket permitted with administrative fee USD 60)
- TAXES / FEES / CHARGES:
Effective date April 1, 2010 PG Domestic Routes within Thailand fare has included YQ (insurance and fuel surcharge) into the base fare. However, YQ of PG International routes and QV flight, and other applicable taxes shall refer to the system.
Example : USM – BKK – LPQ – VTE
- SZB – USM (J8) = USD 65 + USD 1.50YQ + MYR 51MY
- USM – BKK (PG) = USD 113 + THB 300TA
- BKK – LPQ (PG) = USD 120 + USD 31.00YQ + THB 700TS
- LPQ – VTE (QV) = USD 70 + USD 10.00YQ + USD1.20LA
- DISCOUNTS : Apart from child and infant, no other discounts granted.
- BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE : 20 kg per person. Charges apply for excess baggage.
- ENDORSEMENT : DISCOVERY AIRPASS // VALID ON PG /QV FLIGHTS ONLY // NO REFUND AFTER FIRST DEPARTURE.
|Bangkok Airways (PG) Route |
|Domestic Flights ||International Flights |
|Bangkok - Chiang Mai V.V. ||Bangkok - Hong Kong V.V. * |
|Bangkok - Sukhothai V.V. ||Bangkok - Maldives V.V. |
|Bangkok - Lampang V.V. ||Bangkok - Luang Prabang V.V. |
|Bangkok - Phuket V.V. ||Bangkok - Phnom Penh V.V. |
|Bangkok - Trat V.V. ||Bangkok - Siem Reap v.v. |
|Bangkok - Krabi V.V. ||Bangkok - Yangon V.V. |
|Bangkok - Samui V.V. ||Bangkok - Singapore V.V. |
|Chiang Mai - Phuket ||Siem Reap - Phuket V.V. |
|Chiang Mai - Samui ||Siem Reap - Samui |
|Pattaya (U-tapao) - Phuket V.V. ||Samui - Hong Kong V.V. |
|Pattaya (U-tapao) - Samui V.V. ||Samui - Singapore V.V. |
|Samui - Phuket V.V. ||Bangkok - Mumbai V.V. |
|Samui - Krabi V.V. ||Bangkok - Dhaka V.V. |
|Samui - Trat V.V. ||Bangkok - Bengaluru V.V. |
|Trat - Phuket V.V. ||Samui - Kuala Lumper V.V. |
| ||Bangkok - Kuala Lumper V.V. |
| ||Bangkok - Vientiane V.V. |
V.V. = Vice Versa
V.V. = Vice Versa
Note : * All QV codeshare flights operate by other airlines are not permitted
Contact us - Submit Enquiry / Flight Booking Request to our Travel Consultant
VISIT ASEAN AIRPASS
Effective 01 January 2007 - 30 November 2008
Valid on Thai Air, Vietnam Air, Philippine Airline, Royal Brunei, Garuda Indonesian Airline, Singapore Airline, Silk Air, Malaysian Airline!
1.Y class travel on international and domestic sectors within ASEAN countries defined as Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore,Thailand,Vietnam) on the services of BI / GA / MH / MI / PR / SQ / TG / VN/ 8M Exceptions:-
i) Domestic travel within Myanmar/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam is not permitted.
ii) Domestic travel wholly within one ASEAN country is not permitted.
2.All travel must originate and terminate in the same country.
3.Travel via country of origin is not permitted.
- Must purchase a minimum of 3 flight coupons. Maximum number of flight coupons a passenger can purchase is 5 coupons.
- Coupons for surface sectors shall not be counted.
Applicable Fares for Adult :
|COUNTRY ||Currency || |
|BRUNEI ||BND || |
|CAMBODIA ||USD || |
|INDONESIA ||USD || |
|LAOS || |
|MALAYSIA ||MYR || |
|MYANMAR ||MMK || |
|PHILIPPINES ||USD || |
|SINGAPORE ||SGD || |
|THAILAND || |
|VIETNAM ||USD || |
RESERVATIONS AND TICKETING
All flight segments must be confirmed at the time of ticket purchase.
BI - V
GA - N (International) , L (Domestic)
MH - Y (within Malaysia and between Malaysia and Singapore / Brunei), Q (International sectors)
PR - B
SQ / MI - K
TG - V (International), M (Domestic)
VN - N
8M - B
Tickets must be issued on participating ASEAN carriers ticket. Fare calculation box must reflect only total amount collected.
Apply following fare basis codes : YCASEAN3/ YCASEAN4/ YCASEAN5 as appropriate.
MINIMUM STAY : 5 days
MAXIMUM STAY : 1 month
STOPOVER : Only 1 stopover is permitted at any city except that stopover is not permitted at the point of origin.
only 1 transit is allowed at the point of origin or destination or any city in the event a sector is not serviced by an ASEAN carrier.
Travel from a stopover city via a transit and from the transit city to the next en-route city shall be counted as 2 flight coupons.
NEW YEAR SALE
Bangkok - Europe (return)
Economy Class Fare Baht 23,000
Special conditions apply:
Application period: now untill 28Feb2007
Departure Ex-BKK16Jan- 28Feb2007
Valid on EY operated flights only
Travel is valid from Bangkok any day of operations
Maximum validity 1 month
Booking Class: T
Changing date not permitted
Child and infant: Discount not applicable
Non refundable after purchased.
All airport fee and airline's insurance and fuel surcharge NOT included
VALID: NOW- 30 MAR '08
NORTH / CENTRAL PACIFIC SUPER EXCURSION FARES TO USA/CANADA/MEXICO VIA JAPAN
Great way to fly to USA and Mexico by Delta Airlines
BANGKOK to USA to Mexico
2 free stop overs
Via NARITA JAPAN - ATLANTA on DL 56/55 only
| || |
THB 2,915 per additional stop over
For All the bellow destinations
|One year ticket |
Free date change on return
Please see the city listed below
| AKRON, CAK/OH || KEY WEST, EYW/FL |
| ALBANY, ALB/NY || KILLEEN, ILE/TX |
| ALBANY, ABY/GA || KNOXVILLE, TYS/TN |
| ALEXANDRIA, AEX/LA || LAFAYETTE, LFT/LA |
| ALLENTOWN, ABE/PA || LANSING, LAN/MI |
| APPLETON, ATW/WI || LEXINGTON, LEX/KY |
| ASHVILLE, AVL/NC || LEWISBURG, LWB/WV |
| ATLANTA, ATL/GA || LITTLE ROCK, LIT/AR |
| AUGUSTA, AGS/GA || LOUISVILLE, SDF/KY |
| AUSTIN, AUS/TX || LYNCHBURG, LYH/VA |
| BALTIMORE, BWI/MD || MACON, MCN/GA |
| BANGOR, BGR/ME || MADISON, MSN/WI |
| BATON ROUGE, BTR/LA || MANCHESTER, MHT,NH |
| BIRMINGHAM, BHM/AL || MELBOURNE, MLB/FL |
| BOSTON, BOS/MA || MERIDIAN, MEI/MS |
| BUFFALO, BUF/NY || MEMPHIS, MEM/TN |
| BURLINGTON, BTV/VT || MEXICO CITY, MEX/MEXICO *** |
| CANCUN, CUN/MEXICO *** || MIAMI, MIA/FL |
| CEDAR RAPIDS, CID/IA || MILWAUKEE, MKE/WI |
| CHARLESTON, CHS/SC || MOBILE/AL, PASCAGOULA/MS, MOB |
| CHARLESTON, CRW/WV || MONTGOMERY, MGM/AL |
| CHARLOTTE, CLT/NC || MONROE, MLU/LA |
| CHATTANOOGA, CHA/TN ||MONTREAL, YUL/CANADA |
| CHARLOTTESVILLE, CHO/VA ||MYRTLE BEACH, MYR/SC |
| CHICAGO, CHI/IL || NASHVILLE, BNA/TN |
| CINCINNATI, CVG/OH || NEWBURGH, SWF/NY |
| CLARKSBURG, CKB/WV || NEW ORLEANS, MSY/LA |
| CLEVELAND, CLE/OH || NEW YORK, JFK, LGA/NY |
| COLUMBIA, CAE/SC || NEWARK, EWR/NJ |
| COLUMBUS, CMH/OH || NORFOLK, ORF/VA |
| COLUMBUS, CSG/GA || OKLAHOMA CITY, OKC/OK |
| CORPUS CHRISTI, CRP/TX || OMAHA, OMA/NE |
| DAYTON, DAY/OH || ORLANDO, MCO/FL |
| DALLAS, DFW/TX || OTTAWA, YOW/CANADA |
|DAYTONA BEACH, DAB/FL ||PANAMA CITY, PFN/FL |
|DES MOINES, DSM/IA ||PENSACOLA PNS/FL |
|DETROIT DTW/MI ||PEORIA PIA/IL |
|DOTHAN DHN/AL ||PHILADELPHIA PHL/PA |
|EVANSVILLE EVV/IN ||PITTSBURGH PIT/PA |
|FAYETTEVILLE FYV/AR ||PORTLAND PWM/ME |
|FAYETTEVILLE FAY/NC ||PROVIDENCE PVD/RI |
|FLINT FNT/MI ||RALEIGH/DURHAM RDU/NC |
|FLORENCE FLO/SC ||RICHMOND RIC/VA |
|FT. LAUDERDALE, FLL/FL ||ROANOKE ROA/VA |
|FT. MYERS, RSW/FL ||ROCHESTER ROC/NY |
|FT. WAYNE, FWA/IN ||SAN ANTONIO, SAT/TX |
|GAINSVILLE GNV/FL ||SARASOTA/BRADENTON SRQ/FL |
|GLYNCO JETPORT,BQK/GA ||SAVANNAH SAV/GA |
|GOLDEN TRIANGLE, GTR/MS ||SCRANTON AVP/PA |
|GRAND RAPIDS, GRR/MI ||ST. LOUIS, STL/MO |
|GREENBAY GRB/WI ||SHREVEPORT SHV/VA |
|GREENSBORO/HIGH POINT/ ||SOUTH BEND, SBN/IN |
| -WINSTON/SALEM, GSO/NC ||SYRACUSE SYR/NY |
|GREENVILLE/SPARTANBURG GSP/SC ||TALLAHASSEE TLH/FL |
|GUADALAJARA GDL/MEXICO *** ||TAMPA TPA/FL |
|GULFPORT GPT/MS ||TEXARKANA TXK/AR |
|HAMPTON/NEWPORT NEWS, PHF/VA ||TRI CITY, TRI/TN |
|HARRISBURG MDT/PA ||TOLEDO TOL/OH |
|HARTFORD BDL/CT ||TORONTO YYZ/CANADA |
|HOUSTON HOU/TX ||TULSA TUL/OK |
|HUNTINGTON HTS/WV ||VALDOSTA VLD/GA |
|HUNTSVILLE HSV/AL ||VALPARAISO VPS/FL |
|INDIANAPOLIS IND/IN ||WASHINGTON WAS/DC |
|ISLIP ISP/NY ||WEST PALM BEACH, PBI/FL |
|JACKSON JAN/MS ||WICHITA ICT/KS |
|JACKSONVILLE JAX/FL ||WILMINGTON ILM/NC |
|KALAMAZOO AZO/MI ||WHITE PLAINS, HPN/NY |
|KANSAS CITY, MCI/MO || |
Prices Conditions :
1. Child (aged 2-11 years) pays - 75% of above fare.
2. All taxes and airlines's surcharges are excluded.
3. Tickets are non reroutable.
|4. All fares subject to seasonal, please check before booking |
5. Credit card payment conditions apply